Sooo many advice guides say the same thing:Be Confident.
But what the hell does that mean? It’s like saying Be Awesome. How do I know if I’m doing the right thing?
Seeing as I’m here to give ACTUAL advice and not mysteries from the Tao Te Ching, here’s a few tips:
- Have Good Posture
- Wear Clothes That Fit and Color Coordinate
- Eat Actual Food (Meat, Dairy, Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts, Beans, Legumes, and Whole Grains)
- Set Up a Workout Routine
- Actually Start the Workout Routine (not just buying workout clothes/a gym membership and posting on social media)
- Stop Scrowling Through Your Newsfeed or Obsessing Over the News
- Stop Mindlessly Browsing/Channel Surfing/Netflix…ing
- Check Phone Notifications ONCE A DAY
- Find What Really Interests You
- Do the Above! (or start learning how)
- Do or Get Over, Just Don’t Complain!
- Don’t Find Flaws, but Opportunities to Improve
- Stop Caring About What Others Think (they’ll forget your cool/shitty decisions in about 5 min, trust me)
- Conquer a Fear/Break a Bad Habit (or start a good one)
- Get a Full Nights Sleep (you deserve it, you confident badass)
If you TRULY want to be a badass, subscribe here. You’ll get notified about an upcoming ebook that goes more in depth on how to boost your confidence by 300% guaranteed!